The Credit Union will begin holding a monthly drawing beginning March 3rd. Member must fill out an entry form when you complete an in-person transaction on your account. Members are limited to one entry per day per account and must be a member in good standing*.
1st prize: 43″ FLAT SCREEN TV LED HDTV
Winner will be drawn and notified on April 1st, 2021.
*ineligible accounts are but not limited to: any account which is delinquent or has a negative balance
Cash apps have become a popular way to move money from one account to another. But just like any other online financial transaction, there are scammers and fraudsters working to take your money. In order to protect our members and the Credit Union from fraudulent activity, when using a cash app, the funds may not be immediately available to you. The day of the deposit, $200 will be made available to you, however, the remaining funds may not be available for 1-3 business days. This availability is the same for ATM deposits.
In August, the Credit Union issued new debit cards to replace existing cards. There are a few differences with the new cards. Daily limits are $500 for cash withdrawals and $1000 for Point of Sale transactions. There is also a limit of 10 transactions per day with your card. We put these limits in place to protect our members and the credit union against fraud.
If you need to change your pin #, please call 1-866-985-2273 from the primary phone # listed on your account. If you suspect fraud activity, please call 1-888-918-7313. If PSCU fraud dept. suspects fraud activity on your card, they may put a temporary block on the card until they can verify transactions with you.
As always, please keep your account updated with your current address and phone # so that we can contact you if need be and any card reissues will go to your correct address.
Remember to contact us if you will be traveling or spending out of your normal spending habits so we can put a memo on the account to avoid declines.
Effective July 1st, 2020, the credit union is required to provide the following:
- $225 for next day availability for all instances where it was previously required to provide a minimum of $200.
- In addition, the $5,000 availability requirements for holds on new accounts, large deposits, and repeat overdrafts will increase to $5,525.
- The $400 Rule has been increased to $450. On the day that funds become available for withdrawal, we may limit to $450 the amount of cash that the member may withdraw. This change was due to statutory inflationary requirements.
Regulation D will restrict you to six transactions from your savings account per calendar month based upon the type of transaction requested and method used to request them. Here is a list of the different types of transactions that are affected by Reg D.
Transactions limited to a total of 6 withdrawals or transfers per month:
- Online banking and mobile banking transfers between your accounts,
- Automatic transfers, including those for overdraft protection,
- Transfer made over the phone,
- Any pre-authorized automatic withdrawal,
- Any checks to a third party from your savings
What happens if I exceed my limit of 6 transactions for the month? We may reject your transaction and be forced to close your account.
How can I stay within my limit? If you need to perform more than 6 withdrawals or transfer, consider opening a free Share Draft account. Upon approval, your first 50 checks are free. The are no monthly maintenance fees and you can also apply for our NO SURCHARGE ATM/DEBIT card. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns on Reg D.